- • We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, fill out a form, respond to a survey, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit information to us. Users an always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
- • We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
- • We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
· Internal record keeping.
· We may use the information to administrate our website and business;
· We may use the information to improve our products and services;
· Marketing purposes. From time to time and in compliance with applicable law requirements (e.g. based on your prior consent if required under the law applicable to you), we may use the contact information to send you email newsletter, if you agree on it; periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think may be useful to you; use your information to contact you by email, phone, fax or mail for other marketing purposes; or may use the information to customize the website according to your interests; If you do not wish to receive any marketing information from us, you may opt out by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link on any of our emails, or alternatively, send the opt-out request to us.
· We may use the information to verify compliance with the terms and condition giving the use of the website; andWe will ask for your consent to process your personal data before you subscribe to our services.
- • A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- • We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
- • The information will not be sold, traded, or rented to third-parties unless you grant us permission to do so and except as otherwise stated in this Policy.
- • We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We will keep your personal information, until you unsubscribe our newsletter or when we accept your removal request in writing by e-mail.
S Pack may amend this Policy from time to time, and if we make changes that affect the way we use your personal information, we will notify you by posting a revised statement on our Websites.